Masonry Expandable Insulation Anchor Plate.
- Head Size: 2-1/4" diameter
- Overall Length: 4-3/4"
- Used for Insulation thicknesses from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" .
- Substrate: Brick, Block, Concrete, Structural Tiles, and more.
- Packaged 250 pcs. per box.
- Requires a 3/8" masonry drill bit, approx. usable length 5" to 6". "NOT SUPPLIED"
- Place appropriate thickness ridget insulation board against substrate.
- Using a drill or impact hammer drill insert the 3/8" masonry drill bit.
- Drill Hole through insulation into masonry approximately 1/2" deeper than the length of the Masonry Expandable Anchor. (this helps to prevent bottoming out the washer and excess dust to accumulate).
- Place the Masonry Expandable Anchor into hole and push to help set the anchor washer.
- Place Plastic Nail into center hole of Anchor Washer.
- Set the nail with a hammer to the proper depth of washer making the head of the nail flush with the Anchor Washer.