WindowWrap® PSX-20 is a patented, self-adhering 25 mil waterproofing flashing tape constructed of a tough, aluminized, multi-layer polymer film. It is coated with a specially formulated rubberized asphalt to stand up to UV exposure.
WindowWrap® effectively stops water leaks around windows and doors while reducing outdoor noise and air infiltration. The aggressive adhesive securely bonds the window flange to the exterior wall, and the rubberized asphalt self-seals around nails and staples.
- Silver polymer construction resists exposure to ultraviolet rays and may be left exposed for 180 days
- Aggressive Broad Temperature Spectrum (BTS) adhesive adheres to common window and building materials and remains flexible in low temperatures
- Thin, flexible and self-seals around fasteners
- Excellent flashing around windows, doors, joints, vents and other exterior openings
- Can be used under wood or vinyl siding, brick and stucco or as a weatherproof barrier for ACQ lumber
- Removable release liner for fast and easy installation
- Saves time, material, labor and utility costs
WindowWrap® PSX-20 offers convenient width choices and is available both in contractor boxes or individually wrapped and labeled rolls for retail sale. 5-Year Limited Warranty.