Specifically designed for professional renovators, remodelers and drywall installers as well as DIYers, FibaFuse® Paperless Wall Reinforcement is engineered with a porous, open fiber design that allows joint compound, plaster or setting-type compound to flow through and bond with its reinforced glass mat fibers, as well as the underlying work surface, for a smooth, uniform finish.
Extensive tests have shown that surfaces repaired with FibaFuse paperless products are 70% stronger than paper tape or fiberglass mesh reinforcement, providing greater impact and stress resistance.
Features and benefits include:
- Strong reinforcement – Repairs spider web and alligator cracking
- Saves time – Restores existing walls without a complete tear-out
- Professional-quality results – Easy to cut, easy to install
- Smooth, uniform finish – Eliminates blisters and bubbles
- Open fiber design – Fuses with compound/plaster to create a stronger bond
- Perfect 10 rating on the ASTM D3273 mold test – Can be installed in almost any high-humidity, moisture-prone environment
FibaFuse Paperless Wall Reinforcement is also known globally as glass veil.
- Mold resistance
- High-moisture environments
- Drywall repair
- Plaster repair
- Wall underlayment
- Wall repair
- Crack repair
case pkg : 37.5lbs 37x19x14